- Product Specs
- Handlebar Definitions
- This is a Carlini Patented Design.
- Patented Design! # D629343
- Made and manufactured in the USA!
- Handlebar is knurled and set up for any 1.25" riser at 3.5" spacing.
This bar is also equipped with Throttle By wire, which means it can be used on electronic throttle bikes. Please see our FAQ section for a complete explanation.
- Thickness: 1.25" in.
- Rise (height): 14" in.
- Width: 34.5" in.
- Base Width: 11.75" in.
- Pullback (depth): 7" in.
- Grip sections taper to 1" diameter to be used with 1" hand controls and grips.
- Bars are Pre-drilled for internal wiring.
Width - The length between the left and the right ends of the handlebar.
Rise (height) - The length from the base of the handlebar to the top.
Pullback (depth) - Viewing from the side, the distance from the front to the back end of the handlebar grips.
Thickness - the diameter of the handlebar.